The X-Pole has our revolutionary X-Joint, which increases pole stability for peace of mind. The metal tube of the X-Joint expands and contracts to hold the pieces of the pole in place.
When you order the X Pole | X Sport Dance Pole Set 2014 NS Model, you will receive:
- Base Plate - 9in diameter
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and locking nut
- Foam adjuster rod cover - Covers threads so you won't scrape your arms or legs
- Main Pole B (top pole) - Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in - 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft
- 9in - 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights of
- 8ft 2in - 8ft 7in Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling
- heights of 8ft 6in - 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint - Comes attached to the125mm extension and is used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints - Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Upper Support Plate - 9in wide plate that grips the ceiling for support
- Hex Key & Straight Rod - The only tools you will need to properly set up your X-Pole Sport!
- Carry Case - Only one case is needed for the complete X-Pole Sport Set
- Photo Display Manual
The X-Pole also comes in two different finishes: Chrome and Titanium Gold. Chrome is our most popular finish, but if you’re looking for an option that enhances grip, you may want to take the Titanium Gold into account.
This product also comes in three different diameters: 40, 45 and 50mm. The smaller options are ideal for individuals who want to make it easier to grip the pole.